In the midst of these enchanted surroundings, in this heavenly corner filled with flowers and fairy-tales, we welcome you to fully experience the most important moments of your life.
How about a fairy-tale wedding in Valeni ?
The wedding festivities start early in the morning to allow all the ancestral customs such as “Dressing the bride”, “Stealing the Bride from Home”, “Meeting the Fathers in Law”, and will be organized inside the touristic complex together with the Civil Matrimony . The wooden pavilion, with a capacity of approximately 150 guests, adorned with rustic symbols, traditional carpets and selected dishes, brings you inside the atmosphere of “wedding tent”.
After all the pre-wedding customs have been well followed, the wedding party is moving inside the “D’or” Restaurant (the tradition of “The Wedding Appearance”) where the “Great Feast” is taking place. The groom and the bride are being transported there inside a Festive Wedding Carriage, decorated with white ribbons, flowers, and soft straw pillows symbolizing the purity, unity with mother Earth, as well as prosperity of their new Marriage.
The Great Feast brings all the wedding party together, following with the rest of the traditions such as “Hand Washing”, “Binders”, “Gifts”, “Fast–paced Horas “, “Ghilabaua”, “The dance of Swords, “ending with ” Honours to the Godfathers “. All these will be orchestrated and staged by the local Folk Ensemble “Crăiţele” from Văleni, accompanied by the famous “Granny and Granpa on Drums“ from Văleni, renowned artists both within the Republic of Moldova, as well as abroad.
A rich festive Menu, starting at ONLY 25 Euros / Person, including:
– Three traditional “wedding dishes” prepared after refined recipes and baked in traditional ovens.
– The House Wine with a specific Southern Moldovan Bouquet and qualities, “Cabernet, Merlot, Cahor”.
– Traditional artistic program, orchestrated by the “Crăiţele” from Văleni.
– Registration of the civil marriage in the middle of nature at the Traditional Farmyard “House of Longing”
– The D’OR Restaurant’s wedding hall and terrace with a capacity of approximately 200-230 guests, traditionally decorated.
– The Wooden Pavilion of the Traditional Farmyard with a capacity of approx. 150 guests